Terms of service
General conditions of sale
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases at Katnook [IMPRINT] that are made by private customers.
Private customers in this sense are people with a residence and delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, as far as the goods you have ordered can not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Business customers are asked to make orders on the order pages that can be reached via the business customer login.
Conclusion of the contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the possibility of ordering represents a specific offer to conclude a purchase contract.
By ordering you accept the offer and the purchase contract has been concluded.
You will receive an order confirmation by email to the email address you specified.
Prices and shipping costs
The excellent prices are final prices including sales tax. The amount applies, which is shown at the time of the binding order. In addition, there are shipping costs that depend on the shipping method and the size and weight of the goods you have ordered. You can find out about the details under [shipping costs]. They bear the regular costs of the return, which in the event of a return of the goods in the exercise of their right of cancellation [link to "right of cancellation"]. Since all products are made especially for you, i.e. there is no real right of withdrawal . Unless there are defects. Our goods are checked before shipping.
Payment is made by delivery using
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Credit card
- Debit charge
If you come in late payment, Katnook is entitled to request default interest of 5 percentage points above the base rate p.a. announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank for the time of the order. If Katnook has been demonstrably caused by a higher default damage, Katnook is entitled to assert it.
Right of retention
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Customs and fees
We can no Customs fees to third countries such as USA or UK. They have to be borne by the customer. There is only sales tax within the EU and it is paid.
The shipping country is and remains Germany.
(1) The delivery takes place to the delivery address provided by the customer, within
- UNITED STATES
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes delivery or other service permanently impossible, a Katnook obligation is excluded. Amounts that have already been paid will be reimbursed by Katnook.
(3) Katnook can also refuse to perform insofar as it requires an effort that, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the commandments of loyalty and faith, is in a rough mismatch on the customer's interest in fulfilling the purchase contract. Amounts that have already been paid will be reimbursed by Katnook.
(4) Rain goods (packages with a larger volume than 1 sqm) are usually delivered by freight forwarder. Katnook expressly points out that this goods are not carried into the house.
Cheap shipping method when returning
(1) Please use the original packaging when returning the goods and the accessories, even if this should be damaged by an opening for the functional test.
(2) Please use the fully franked and addressed return stickers attached to the delivery of goods. It is the simplest and cost -effective shipping option. You have no obligation to use this return process. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obliged to pay the increased costs to us compared to a cheap shipping method.
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain owned by Katnook until the customer's existing claims have been settled in full. As long as this retention of title exists, the customer may neither resell the goods nor have the goods; In particular, the customer may not contractually grant use to the goods.
Rights of defects
(1) A product (warranty case), which is already inadequate in the delivery, will have Katnook at the customer's choice at the expense of Katnook with a deficiency -free replacement or properly repaired (supplementary performance). The customer is pointed out that there is no warranty case if the product had the agreed quality when the risk was transferred. A warranty case is not available, especially in the following cases:
a) In the event of damage caused by the customer due to abuse or improper use,
b) In the event of damage caused by the fact that the products have been exposed to harmful external influences in the customer (in particular extreme temperatures, moisture, exceptional physical or electrical stress, voltage fluctuations, lightning strikes, static electricity, fire).
(2) Katnook also makes no liability for an error that was created by improper repair by a service partner that is not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance (replacement delivery or repair) desired by the customer requires an effort that, in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the commandments of loyalty and faith is in a great displeasure to the customer's performance - whereby the value in particular the object of the purchase in the deficiency -free state, the importance of the defect and the question must be taken into account whether the other type of supplementary performance can be used for the customer without considerable disadvantages - the customer's claim is limited to the other type of subsequent performance. Katnook's right to refuse this other type of supplementary performance under the aforementioned requirement remains unaffected.
(4) In the case of the repair and in the event of the replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to send the product to the return address specified by it at the expense of Katnook, stating the order number. Before submitting, the customer must remove items inserted by him from the product. Katnook is not obliged to examine the product for the installation of such objects. Katnook is not liable for the loss of such objects, unless, when the product was taken back for Katnook, it was easily recognizable that such an object was inserted into the product (in this case Katnook informs the customer and holds the subject for the customer ready for collection; the customer bears the resulting costs). The customer also has to create separate backup copies of the system software, the applications and all data on a separate data carrier and deactivate all passwords on a separate data carrier before sending a product for repair or exchange. Liability for data loss is not taken. It is also the responsibility of the customer after the repaired product or the replacement product has been returned to install the software and data and reactivate the passwords.
(5) If the customer sends the goods to get an exchange product, the referral of the defective product is based on the following statement: If the customer was able to use the goods between delivery and return in the deficiency, it has the value of those drawn by it To reimburse uses. The customer must pay value replacement The customer has no value replacement for the deterioration of the goods caused by the intended use of the goods. There is no obligation to return the value to the return of a defective product in the event of a guarantee,
a) If the defect that is justified for withdrawal has only been shown during processing or redesign,
b) If Katnook is responsible for the deterioration or the downfall or the damage would also have occurred at Katnook,
c) If the deterioration or downfall has occurred to the customer, although this has taken into account the care that he uses to apply in his own affairs.
(6) The customer's obligation to pay compensation for a violation of the return obligation to be represented by the customer is based on the statutory provisions.
(7) The customer can withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price if the repair or replacement delivery has not led to a contractual condition of the product within a reasonable period.
(8) In addition, claims against the manufacturer can also exist as part of a guarantee granted by this guarantee that depends on the corresponding guarantee conditions.
(9) The legal guarantee of Katnook ends two years from the delivery of the goods. The deadline starts once goods are received.
(1) In the event of slight negligence, Katnook is only liable for the violation of contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This restriction does not apply to the violation of life, body and health. Katnook is not liable for other damage caused by a deficiency of the object of the purchase.
(2) Regardless of a fault of Katnook, a liability of Katnook in the event of fraudulent concealment of the defect or from taking over a guarantee remains unaffected. The manufacturer's guarantee is a guarantee of the manufacturer and does not represent a guarantee of a guarantee by Katnook.
(3) Katnook is also responsible for the impossibility of delivery that occurred during its delay by accident, unless the damage would have occurred even if the delivery had been delivered in good time.
(4) The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and members of Katnook for damage caused by you caused by slight negligence is excluded.
The contract concluded between them and Katnook is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the express exclusion of the UN sales law. The mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual stay remain unaffected.
Place of jurisdiction
If, contrary to your information, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany or, after the conclusion of the contract, move your place of residence abroad or are not known to your place of residence at the time of the lawsuit, the place of jurisdiction is for all disputes and in connection with the contractual relationship [Thuringia].
General information obligations for alternative dispute settlement according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute occupancy (OS) that you can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure in front of a consumer arbitration board.
(1) If individual provisions of this contract be or become ineffective or void, this does not affect the effectiveness of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is not inappropriately disadvantaged.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract require the written form.